-Caribbean cruise –
The Southern Caribbean, strengthened by a landscaped unique thanks to the numerous islands that compose it and an obvious colonial past, are capable of attracting tourists from all over the world.
The Western Caribbean are renowned for suggestive excursions available in attractive destinations such as the Cayman Islands and Jamaica.
The Eastern Caribbean, finally, excite the cruisers for the sea and for places like St. Thomas and St. Maarten.
Here’s an example of the costs that I have found for you on Royal Caribbean. (The flight from Milan to/R costs € 430 with SWISS Airlines at the time of writing).
– Dubai low cost cruise on new year’s Eve-
Discover a magical world, a land of many mysteries and full of contrasts between desert and skyscrapers, green parks and typical markets, unbridled luxury and nature.
The Dubai is the ideal destination to learn about the traditions and the life of the Arab people that has always lived between two worlds.
The rich Dubai will surprise you with its skyscrapers on the sea, exclusive boutiques and hotels 7 stars. The landscape of Oman will seduce you with mountains, green hills, aromas and flavors of spices in the souks, traditional Arab markets.
-What to do on a cruise ship? –
Here’s an example of what to do during a cruise, plus excursions into various stops and amazing performances:
“Discover what to do aboard Harmony of the Seas”
- Perfect Storm: a winding trio of waterslides, high 5 bridges!
- Ultimate Abyss: the highest slide ever lived on a cruise ship
- Splashaway Bay: for toddlers, the aqua park on the sea in the world! *
- Directly from Quantum class: the Bionic Bar; the first bar run by bartenders-robot.
- VOOM High Speed: the faster internet connection than ever on a cruise ship, to browse, share and view streaming quickly and easily.
- virtual rooms with balcony
- Asian restaurant Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
- Mexican restaurant Sabor Modern Mexican
- The imaginative cuisine of Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine
and still …
- more than 25 options between restaurants, bars, cafes and lounges.
- the 7 districts which characterize Oasis class as Central Park, a real open-air natural park, the Boardwalk, an area full of charm with many opportunities for recreation as the AquaTheater, to witness extraordinary acrobatic and aquatic choreography.
- the ZIP Line, the first rope suspended above the Boardwalk; the climbing wall; the jogging track; Studio B, the ice rink where you can also enjoy amazing performances.
- the Vitality at Seas, the largest SPA ever made aboard a cruise ship with an ultra modern fitness centre and more …
n.b. Source Royal Caribbean